Shannon Michelle Photography Company Policies:
* Cancellations given less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full. Notice must be made during business hours only. (M-F / 8am – 4pm).
* Please be on time to your scheduled appointment. If you can’t make it on time, we will do our best to accommodate you but due to client scheduling, you may forfeit a portion of your appointment. You will be considered a no show after 45 minutes.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
* All payments/deposits made prior to your shoot are non-refundable. Non-refundable deposits or retainer payments are good for up to one year.
* Due to the very sensitive nature of your photographs, and in an order to protect the privacy of our clients, online photo galleries are not available. In place of online ordering, each client will have an in-person ordering appointment after their portrait session.
* All portrait sessions are require a 50% deposit to reserve an appointment. The balance is due no later than 1 week prior to your session.
* Shannon Michelle Photography offers office pick-up hours by appointment, between 10am & 4pm Mondays and Fridays. Anyone requesting home delivery of prints or products assumes full responsibility for any package once it leaves our studio or lab. We are not liable for lost or damaged materials.
* Portrait sessions are edited to no more than 50 images.
* Promotional gift vouchers are available for use on services only and can’t be combined with any other offer. One per person per visit and can not be redeemed for cash.
* Due to the nature of services/materials provided, all sales are final.
* Payment schedules are as follows: 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking, 50% due no later than one week prior to scheduled appointment, prints/products are to be paid in full at time of order.
* Due to the overwhelming volume of images we process, any image not ordered may be deleted after the scheduled ordering appointment.